This page notes jobs available in the SpLD sector. Please use contact details noted for individual jobs when requesting details. Jobs listings are charged at £50 for 2 weeks. Send job advertisement bookings by e-mail to email@example.com.
Patoss assumes no responsibility for claims made or terms offered.
Nothing on this site shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any User or third party, whether in regards to its web site, products, services, hiring, experience, employment or recruiting practices, or otherwise.
Calder House School
Required for September 2016: an inspirational full time class teacher with special interest in teaching English to dyslexic pupils. The successful applicant will hold an AMBDA approved post graduate qualification in teaching pupils with specific learning difficulties.
Calder House is a coeducational preparatory day school, located between Bath and Chippenham, whose pupils all have specific learning difficulties of a dyslexic, dyspraxic or dyscalculic nature. We are rated OUTSTANDING by Ofsted across the board.
To find out more visit www.CalderHouseSchool.co.uk
To apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an application pack.
Are you looking for permanent work with excellent rates of pay and flexible working hours?
Barry Bennett Ltd is recruiting for Specialist Tutors to support students at university. You will be employed on a part-time, permanent basis starting in September. This role would suit anyone looking for flexible hours with excellent rates of pay.
The University of Liverpool
We are currently recruiting;
Specialist one-to-one study skills support (SpLD)
Specialist one-to-one study skills support (ASD)
Benefits and Pay
Specialist Tutors: £30.20 ph plus holiday pay
- Specialist one-to-one study skills support (SpLD): Holds a teaching qualification and a SpLD qualification eg PG Cert plus membership of professional body *Please contact us for recognised professional body
- Specialist one-to-one study skills support (ASD): Holds a degree AND a teaching qualification AND Comprehensive training in adult autism OR a teaching qualification AND a PGCert in ASD.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Jason Baits Tomlin
KS2 (YR 6) Teacher required for 1 Homeschool Pupil
Location: Worcester area / Post code WR103AQ
3 hours per day + lesson preparation using independent school term timetable
All education / & curriculum materials provided
1 year contract where hours equate to remuneration of GBP22680 p.a. (GBP45 / hour)
- KS2 qualified Primary teacher proficient in English, Maths and Science
- Other subjects of tuition will include Design Technology, Geography & Information Computer Technology
- KS3 teachers whom match the profile and willing to begin with Yr6 tuition, will also be considered, possibly presenting an opportunity to extend beyond a one-year contract (Yr7+)
- Experience or qualification (OCR Level 7 Dip SpLD / Patoss SpLD certified) in SEN learning techniques will be an advantage
- Able to adapt teaching techniques using innovative solutions to adapt to child’s learning style
- Able to equip the child with good study skills as he progresses through the curriculum
- Well organized, clear communicator that is able to assess child’s development and provide frequent feedback to parents
- Characterized by being nurturing, guiding, patient, open, fun, firm and fair
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV to Jason Baits-Tomlin by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time Teachers – East Midlands area
Salary: Sessional pay
We are looking for teachers holding a specialist dyslexia qualification to join our East Midlands team. A current Assessment Practising Certificate would be desirable. Experience in working with adults children High Education students with Dyslexia and other associated co-occurring difficulties is essential. The position would suit someone who is flexible, committed and highly motivated. We are currently looking for teachers to deliver teaching and/or assessments in Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Lincoln and Hull
An application form and job description can be found on our website.
Apply by post to Recruitment, Dyslexia Action, Dyslexia Action House, 10 High Street, Egham, Surrey TW20 9EA
Apply by email to email@example.com
No agencies please
Dyslexia Action is an Equal Opportunities employer.
A DBS enhanced disclosure will be required for this post.