Here you can access our networking platforms
Moodle is used to support the Professional Practice Portfolio development in the Patoss-Bath Spa University: TT7372: SpLD/Dyslexia: The Effective Assessment Report.
This Module: TT7372: SpLD/Dyslexia: The Effective Assessment Report offers 30 credits on the Master’s pathway. Students will be introduced to current legal and professional issues, rules and regulations affecting individuals with SpLD and supported in:
- the selection and undertaking of appropriate tests and assessment methodologies for SpLD/dyslexia to develop the ability to undertake full diagnostic assessments;
- the integration of data from a range of assessments to draw appropriate conclusions from all the evidence;
- the creation and evaluation of professional reports which communicate the needs and achievements of learners of all ages effectively with teachers, parents and other professionals within education and the workplace;
- the study of individual profiles to enable you to make diagnostic decisions informed by research
- the recommendation of inclusive practice and individualised programmes of support based upon interpretation of assessment data to inform programmes and appropriate support, such as examination access arrangements.
To gain the APC, students, supported by an individual mentor, will also submit a portfolio comprising plans, reports and tutor/mentor evaluations for further different assessments to meet SASC regulations demonstrating a range of assessment experience carried out under supervision (one of which is observed: video/dvd evidence acceptable).